If you are a writer at heart, and have a good understanding in various popular topics (medicine, construction, interior design, cars, etc.), this form of income is perfect to you.
Writing content for the site is an important stage in the development of any Internet project. Of course the information content of the site needs to be trusted only to professionals. Nowadays, content management has become a separate specialty. This service is in great demand for the owners of various online projects. Many site owners are looking for professionals who can manage the content of a site on a professional level.
Filling the site information is implemented using a specialized content management system, but many of the operations have to be done manually. If you are ready to make money with content management you need to register for special Internet services (listed below). These services offer a unique opportunity to choose their employer as soon as possible. The employer evaluates the level of workers reviews from other customers and examples of completed works.
The Tasks Of Content Management Include:
- Analysis of the tasks and stylistics of web resource;
- Definition of the target audience of the site;
- Filling the site text content (alone or with the assistance of outside experts);
- Regular updates (news, price lists, etc.);
- Search Engine Optimization texts for website promotion;
- Analysis and verification of the content on originality (uniqueness);
- Selection and processing of articles and news by topics the site;
- Processing and placement of graphics and photo materials on the site;
- Placement of multimedia content on the site (audio and video);
- Creation and verification of links on the site;
- Moderation of the resource and check comments.
It is impossible to immediately determine the value of content management services. Therefore, most companies offer this service for a variety of service plans. This allows the customer to choose the right set of features for its project at the best price.
For this service, there are two forms of cooperation:
- One-time filling the site information;
- Content management with a permanent form of cooperation (with a monthly subscription fee).
Your Work Should Be Your Inspiration
Before starting work, always try to clarify as much as possible details about the client’s site. Thus the creation of content and process all the nuances takes a minimal amount of time.
Text content that you create must be unique. Try not to rewrite the article in your own words that have already been written by someone before.
Each customer needs a special approach because we all have different ideas for implementation of the goals.
To create texts for goods carefully check out product and its properties. Pick carefully every word and every picture. Videos will help to learn more about the product and have fun browsing the site.
A One-Time Content Management
A one-time content management is one of the most popular forms of cooperation. This is useful when you need a complete solution, not only the creation of a single article. Suppose the client made a site, beautiful design and software are great, but what’s next? Pointless post empty colorful wrapper on the Internet, the resource must be filled with content.
The task of content management – completely fill the site with content that is relevant for the project. Usually if you bought the full filling the site we are talking about large volumes – from 10 thousand words (approximately 25 pages of text in the editor). Such orders profitable but to start receiving such orders you need to earn the trust of customers.
Typically, content management includes the following popular services:
- Filling the main page of impressive content;
- Writing articles about the company;
- Placement of several articles, descriptions of goods or services.
To order content filling of the site will be the easiest and the best solution for many customers. An integrated approach can save considerable amount of money through discounts obtained for bulk orders.
Typical Errors That Allow Inexperienced Content Managers:
- Confusing and unsatisfactory text (undigested, unreadable, studded with terms).
- The text is not optimized for search engines (lack or excess of keywords).
3. Content is not unique: the passages of text or entire articles wholly or partially copied from other resources.
Be Careful! Client Sites Can Contain Many Errors
Before you begin, you should carefully evaluate the site. If the site has the following problems, notify your customer to absolve themselves of responsibility.
- Lack of a clear concept of the resource. Ill-conceived interface which makes it difficult to update and add content to the site.
- Irregular update information on the site, up to a complete stop this process.
- Old news, special offers and other overdue information. When the site is not updated news it seems that the company is in decline.
- The addition of non-unique content: direct copying from other resources or duplication of the same text on multiple pages (typical for online stores). This is absolutely not conducive to promote the site on the net.
- Disregard for the design and layout of website pages that negatively affects the image and reputation of the company.
Sites that allow the errors listed do not withstand the competition and are not profitable. Content Manager is personally responsible for the “life” of the resource and makes full use of technical and creative possibilities for its promotion. Tell your customer about his mistakes on the website, it can significantly raise your credibility.
Step By Step Instructions
Content management services provided both separately and in combination with copywriting services. Ideally, the content manager works in tandem with the site optimizer. Together with a specialist to promote the site, you decide how to attract more users to the site. This is a lively and creative process with his schedule, monitoring and systematic achievement of objectives.
To start working with the customer site, you need to access the CMS (content management system). Content manager has access to the content management system for its administration.
Copywriter combining the functions of a content manager can perform the following work:
- Development of an information structure of the site.
- Identification of concurrent queries, creation of texts that are relevant to the group the necessary queries and keywords.
- The positioning and formatting of text content on the site (filling the site content).
- Relink with other texts on the site.
- Rewrite, editing and optimization of texts received from the customer to the site content.
- Selection of texts for writing new articles, using not only the Internet but also from other sources.
- Maintain news feeds.
- Sorting mail, forum moderation and other work to manage the site, depending on the wishes of the customer.
The amount of work and cost is discussed with the customer individually. Price depends on the topic of the resource, the volume of information posted, baseline data and a set of additional services.
Content management services can solve the basic tasks of promotion of the resource on the web and save on advertising. This systematic and responsible work that brings persistent and tangible results to attract users and achieve consistently high rankings resource. If the creation of quality and modern online resources your profession, do not hesitate to get down to this form of income.
Services on Which You Can Register As a Content Manager and Start Your Business
On the Internet there are many services where you can get a job on writing texts and content management services. We give some as an example (not advertising).
The biggest and most popular resource. There are many content managers. You need to register here first.
You can easily find more if you use the search engines.